Monday, October 13, 2014

The Round Up: Tinashe, the Perfect Denim and Raining or Sprinkling?

Here are a few of my favorites from around the web.















R&B singer Tinashe's* new album Aquarius released last week (and is on a constant loop in my car) she chatted with the Cut about her influences (Janet Jackson), her process for writing music, and her style.


































I loved Hallie's take on pink for Breat Cancer Awareness Month over at the Hallie Daily.




Kendi of Kendi Everyday has a great post up on the color of the season: camel.

When you get a minute check out Rachel of the Daily Luxe denim quiz to find your perfect pair (I'm a straight leg)! Bonus points +++, she has the do's and don'ts of each style.

I went on to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday (stay with me) and had an amazing dish, the Pasta da Vinci! It's pasta with mushrooms, shallots and chicken in a wine sauce it's rich in flavor and delish, so of course I had to find a copycat recipe to make at home! I have plans to try Chef Pablo's take on my new fave here.



Finally, my favorite video of the moment, these two little kid's arguing over the rain, it's the cutest thing ever (Best line: "You poked my heart.") Have a great week guys!





Follow me on FacebookBloglovin', PinterestTwitter



*A review of Tinashe's album will be up later this week! Don't wait for the review though, pick up Aquarius! 

No comments: