Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted Today!

Here in Miami at my local polling place the wait time was about an hour, between getting in line and actually getting my ballot, but it also had a lot to do with my last name (the A-G's were in full force). It was amazing to see whole families at the poll, grandmothers with their grand kids, moms and dads, sisters and brothers it was amazing. So if you haven't done so get out and vote!! And depending on your poll the lines may be long so here are a few songs that you can listen to on your Ipod while you wait:

1. I Decided by Solange
2. Get Up, Stand Up by Bob Marley
3. Exodus, Bob Marley
4. Jamming Bob Marley (seeing a Theme here?)
5. Anything by Bob Marley
6. Anything by Stevie Wonder
7. Good Morning by Kanye West

Enjoy this day! 

No comments: