Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Blog (for work) and Post

  I started a new blog for my new job as social media coordinator for a small handbag company called Murval Paris  I was trying to decide if I wanted to mix the two or just let them lead separate lives, I decided on the former. Of course they're two very different blogs, but occasionally I'll mention one on the other (this being one of those times). I created this really cool look on Polyvore and decided to share it over here too. The new blog is Girl Meets Handbag , so feel free to follow along over there too ;).
Wishing for Fall Again



10 comments:

Esther said...

i love the wedges! :D xxx <3

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Glamour Bbey. said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy from www.glamourblog.tk

Zarna said...

those plaid tights are just lovely!

Larissa said...

lovely picks! love the red lips on top of everything! they're so classic and chic! love it!
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

Glamour Bbey. said...

Hi dear!
Thanks for your comment and for the following! I'm following you with Blogloving!

See you soon
Love Cindy
www.glamourblog.tk

Maryjane said...

These are beatiful adds for a working wardrobe! Still professional and still very fashion forward.

Maryjane xoxo

Marissa said...

@esther i know and they're paris hilton...who knew?

@glamour thanks!

Nadia Aboulhosn said...

love all these pieces!

naomi said...

so beautiful! i really love your blog.

finally hatachi

La Michelle said...

I love these :D

xoxo