The lovely Talitha of TTime Chatter awarded me with the "Stylish Blogger Award", first, thank you because this is the first time I've received a blogger award (crazy, I know ;) and second, thanks for checking out my blog.
Five Things About Me:
1. I really, really like those half and half double-stuffed Oreos. Mainly because they remind me of the cookies I used to trade my pudding for in kindergarten (don't you miss those days?).
2. Moving to L.A. permanently is my birthday goal (four months and counting).
3. I love watching Audrey Hepburn films, not just for the fashion, but because she was just a great actress. Sabrina is one of my favorites.
4. I spend way to much time blog-hopping, when I should be finishing my novel (there are just so many great blogs out there).
5. I can't wait until I finally finish my first novel...I'm almost there, it's a young adult novel about a girl who can talk to ghosts. That's all I can say right now, though I may add an excerpt at some point.
Talitha also granted me with this award:
I pass these awards on to: whoever reads my blog and wishes to participate :). Just leave a comment below so that I can check out your answers.