Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation

This year I have quite a few graduations and events to attend, not only is my sister leaving high school behind, but we have two other cousins and countless family friends graduating from one place or another. Of course you have to hit each of these events in style, so throughout the week I will post a look or two for inspiration. I am starting with the short, shorts... the temps are starting to hover in the high 80s, low 90s (makes me wish I could live at the beach all summer), so something lightweight and easy breezy is the only way to go.


4434

4434 by {marissa} featuring wedge heels
Sheer top
$210 - net-a-porter.com

Acne pleated short
$200 - lagarconne.com

Jeffrey Campbell wedge heels
$199 - urbanoutfitters.com

ASOS leather handbag
55 GBP - asos.com

Juicy Couture straw fedora hat
$58 - zappos.com

H m sunglass
3.99 GBP - hm.com

No comments: