Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MashTV Style: Hellcats



I'm a little excited that the fall television season has started up again. One new show that I am interested to see is the CW's Hellcats, I posted a little preview about it  here and today I composed a little show-inspired look. The two main characters are Savannah Monroe (love that name, played by Ashley T.) the captain of the cheerleader squad and Marti Perkins (played by Aly M.) a kind of rebel who joins the squad to stay in school.


Savannah's style seems to be a little more girly/happy  so I chose this ModCloth, dress with cute ballet flats and an Asos clutch.



Marti's style is a little more rebel with a care, so I composed a look of featuring this American Eagle Anorak, which I like


3 comments:

Phuong said...

nice!

Marissa said...

thanks ;)

Gabriella Rose said...

I love the AE jacket. It's a bit out of my price range though :P
http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com