Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pretty Reckless









When I heard that Taylor Momsen was the front woman for a rock band I was pretty skeptical. Little Jenny Humphrey from Brooklyn fronting a rock band? Then I heard a song in the movie Kick Ass and just had to find out who it was by (have you seen that movie? it's amazing). Anyway, I found out it was The Pretty Reckless which is fronted by Momsen. Their EP is out now and even though it's only three songs it had me wanting more. Can't wait to hear more from them. Here's their video for "Make Me Wanna Die".








While I prefer to hear Momsen sing, rather than give an interview, she drops lots of f-bombs and picks on Miley Cyrus (even though Momsen was up for the role of Hannah) in what seems to be an effort to appear tough, I'm rooting for this band none the less.