Monday, July 21, 2008

MashBeauty Bag

As of late I have been absolutely obsessed with this limited edition Revlon lip gloss called Midnight Swirl in Taupe-Less, I brought it on clearance at Wal-Greens a few weeks ago and in a blink of an eye it has disappeared into the land of lost lip-glosses (I have a bad habit of losing things). Anyway, thinking that Revlon would have another product close to the finish of Midnight Swirl, I stumbled upon their new line of Mineral Lipglaze which features a little color and glossy finish that should last for up to eight hours.
I picked up Forever Fig which has a fruity-scent without being overpowering. And this week the entire line of Revlon lipcolor, nail color and eye products are on sale at CVS Pharmacy when you use your ExtraCare Card or you can skip the card and get a 40 percent discount on the entire ColorStay line at Walgreens. Stay beautiful!

No comments: