Wednesday, July 16, 2008

On the Tube

Run's House


MTV's Run's House debuts for it's fifth season at 10 p.m. tonight. The show picks up with the Simmons' welcoming their newest addition and sisters Vanessa and Angela continue to live the bi coastal life (totally jealous!) traveling between work in LA and New York City, where she's an actress on Guiding Light.

I like this show because it's nice to see a family just being a family, they don't have the crazy antics of the Osbourne's but for some reason you just want to stay tuned, to me they're like the Huxtables for the new millennium.


Also on the air tonight, the fifth season of my favorite work/reality show Project Runway!!



Tim Gunn has to be one of the nicest guys on TV, yet he still manages to give his honest opinion about an outfit. I can't wait to see what the designers come up with this season, I'm sure no one is as fierce as Christian but we'll see...
On a side note, I watched a full episode of Baldwin Hills on BET last night, I really want to like the show, just for the novelty of it...but there's something lacking, it's almost like the actors, I mean cast starts a conversation solely for the cameras, like if the cameras weren't there they probably wouldn't have much to say. And is anyone else disgusted by the antics of Lo'Rena (clearly cast for her "bad girl" image) a 17 year-old who has more tricks than a magician? Anyway, I'll tune in for a few more episodes to see if this show can grow on me, although I doubt it since I still haven't seen an episode of The Hills or its predecessor Laguna Beach.
What's your favorite reality show, looking forward to any upcoming premieres?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these show. Especially Project runway. That is my favorite fashion.

P.S nice tips.